Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nope, ain't got any. How'bouts you?

I wish I did but I don't.
This is, of course, a play on the very succesful 'got milk?' ad campaign. It implies our subject is interested in showing his affinity for snow, which leads me to believe the driver is a winter sports fan or even an athlete.

He could also be just asking if you got snow as in "white powder". Or he could be advertising the fact he's got some of said 'white powder'.

But he wouldn't do that, now would he? He would not because it would be reaaaaally stupid to advertise he's carrying highly illegal alcaloid substances that are probably not for recreation purposes. But people do stupid things: women visit Kobe Bryant's hotel room, men date Jessica Simspon and Courtney Love just keeps leaving her house, period.

So, I choose to believe our friend is merely a winter sports freak who would much rather be skiing and whose other car is a snowmobile.