Friday, May 05, 2006

I won, I won, I won.

"Yes, I won in the Best Album Notes and Best Instrumental Arrangement.."

"I would like to thank my mother and my father for getting it on exactly 9 months to the day of my birth. I'd like to thank my brother for suffering through my sound experiments with his records. To my aunt Florence and my uncle Ronald, thanks for not pressing charges. To my dear friend Alex, thanks for ... Don't you dare cut me off. Stop the music. STOP THE MUSIC. STOP THE FUCKING MUSIC, I SAID."

I wonder, did this guy win a Grammy or 2. Did he mean Grammy or was Granny already taken. If I had won a Grammy and was so proud of it that I'd absolutely have to proclaim it by having it on my license plate, I would most definitely NOT put it in such a vehicle.

But that's just me. And I have not won a Grammy. Nor will I ever. That is unless... I can get some Milli Vanilli type guys to be my front.

Hmmm, I wonder if that'll work.