Thursday, May 04, 2006

Someone has already taken Melissa!

In college, I met this guy whose e-mail address was something like someonehasalreadyselectedstephan@somethingorother.com

Suffice to say he got a lot of double takes every time he gave it to someone for work. (E-Mail ettiquete is a theme for another day, or another blog)

I guess someone had already taken 'Melissa' in the MD DMV. I wonder what Meliisa; I'm sorry, Melissa thought when she found out someone had beaten her to the punch. I guess 'Meliisa' is not such a bad compromise. You'll see what I'm talking about. Wait until you see some of the plates I have in store. They seem to be written in some form of slavic language. It's like someone stole all their vowels. Like Ukrainian last names.

Oops, that's not P.C., Pepe. Take it back, you angry mexican.